Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Soy Lemon Pork Chops

Since I'm trying at least one new recipe a week, I think I'll share them on here, so long they're actually good. Last night I made Soy Lemon Pork Chops for dinner. They were super easy & the only expense I had was the pork chops because I had all the other ingredients at home already. I love recipes like that!

1/2 cup soy sauce
1 T Worcestershire sauce
4 cloves garlic, minced
2 T lemon juice
1/2 t black pepper
1 t vegetable oil
4 pork chops (I used the butterfly chops)

In a shallow dish, combine soy sauce, worcestershire sauce, garlic, lemon juice, black pepper, & oil. Add pork chops & turn to coat evenly. Cover & refridgerate for at least one hour.

Preheat the oven to 375 F.

Place marinated pork chops in roasting pan & bake for 35-40 minutes, basting often with marinade.

1 comment:

  1. Yum! That does sound tasty. I'll have to store away this idea because my one trusty pork chop recipe does get a little old after a while.

    ReplyDelete