Friday, July 23, 2010

6 Months Old

Shaylin is 6 months old today. Here are some of her milestones & things she's doing:

- She just started eating rice cereal this week. I was prepared for her to not like it since they say most babies don't & it's very bland, but she loved it & I couldn't give it to her fast enough.

- In probably a week's time she's gone from falling over anytime I sit her up to sitting for long periods of time without me or the boppy pillow propping her up.



- Loves blowing raspberries. We find her doing it when she's getting mad, like when she's in her carseat & wants out.


- When she's on her tummy, she manages to turn her body 180 degrees.

- Most nights she sleeps 10 hours straight through.

- She loves Kaylee & Keira (our dogs) & gets so excited when they're around.

- She's figured out how to get her toes in her mouth.

- Her favorite show is Wheel of Fortune. I don't know if it's Pat, Vanna, the sound of the wheel spinning, or what but when it's on, she's hooked!

2 comments:

  1. Watching a baby grow and develop new skills has to be one of the funnest things ever! I enjoyed reading about Shaylin's newest accomplishments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Put a pillow behind her still! When Z was at this stage, I would put him down and assume he was ok. One day my mom asked me why I didn't keep a pillow behind him to catch him in case of falls. Silly me...

    ReplyDelete