Tuesday, May 18, 2010

New Chapter, New Blog

I'm back!

My old blog was the Texan Toad & I used it for about 3 years. It was a hodge-podge of a lot of things but quite a bit of it was taken over my our fertility issues. Thankfully God answered our prayers & allowed me to carry a pregnancy to term & gave us our precious Shaylin. There's probably about 50 posts that have to do with my pregnancy. My last post was at 36 weeks. I forgot to post one for 37 weeks & then 6 days later Shaylin came. Through the hectic transition of having a newborn at home I never got a chance to get back on & post about Shaylin's birth or those first few weeks of her life. So I figured I just wouldn't blog anymore.

Well, I've been itching to blog again so here I am. But since this is a new chapter of my life, I decided that called for a new blog.

Coming up with a title was not easy. I was going to have it do with running, since I'm back at that again & am training for a marathon in October. But nothing sounded right. So I left it to just say where I am now: I'm a momma.

But you'll see in the address the number 262. That's not two hundred sixty-two. That's supposed to be 26.2, as in 26.2 miles, as in a marathon. Blogger didn't allow the "dot".

So here I am. I'm a runner. And I'm a momma.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I've had your old blog on Google Reader, but wondered if you had called it quits. It's definitely a new chapter in your life! Enjoy!

    www.theblessedmom.com

    ReplyDelete